Event takes place at 11:00 AM on May 18.
First go to the main Registration page and sign up your team. Next, come back to this page and click the Buy Now button below to pay the team registration fee.
First, make sure you have registered your team on the main Registration page. Once you register a team, come back to this page, enter your team name, and click the Buy Now button below to pay your team registration fee.
Please be sure to enter the same team name you used on the registration page, so that we know which teams have paid!
Teams should be 3-5 players. If you have more than 5 it gets difficult for everyone to collaborate, and we highly encourage splitting into two teams. (Also, we'll have to put an asterisk next to your name on the national scoreboard, and everyone will know you had an unfair brain number advantage!)
The Albuquerque DASH 5 registration fee will be $40 per team (3-5 people) for a full day of puzzle fun!
The Albuquerque DASH 5 exact starting location will be announced to registered teams two weeks before the event.
DASH5 Albuquerque will start at 11:00am and wrap up around 6:00pm, Mountain time. Experienced teams may finish faster.
There will likely also be an "afterparty" gathering at a local restautant to give teams a chance to meet other puzzlers, complain about tricky puzzles, rejoice over a-ha moments, refuel, and unwind.
Please come prepared for Albuquerque's spring time weather! You will be walking and puzzling outside for much of the day.
Expect to walk 3-4 miles over the course of the day.
- Scratch paper, pens, and pencils - always helpful.
- Scissors, tape, sharpie, ruler - often helpful.
- Clipboards, blanket - many stops involve grassy areas without tables.
- Smartphone, reference materials - smartphones are legal game play! If you need to Google something and don't have a smartphone among your team, feel free to ask Game Control for help and we will be happy to act as your Google proxy.
- Food and water - a few stops will be at/near shops and restaurants, but puzzling takes lots of energy, so stay well-fueled! Cash is also a good idea.
- Good walking shoes
- Weather-friendly attire - you will be outside for most of the day.
Don't forget to read the DASH FAQ. Feel free to email any other questions to albuquerque[AT]playdash[DOT]org.
Puzzles from previous DASH games:
Registration for DASH5 is now open.